Happy Birthday to Me
[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text disable_pattern=”true” align=”left” margin_bottom=”0″]The leaves have turned vibrant hues of orange, deep maroon, bright red and varied hues of lime green and yellow. I especially love the autumn in Minnesota. With it brings trips to the apple orchard, crisp clean air, sweaters, Halloween, my Birthday, and Loyalty Birthday Rewards. $10 off, $25 off, 25% off, Buy one Get One Free, Birthday Cards, and Emails have been arriving all month.
I take advantage of these great offers and repeat business with the retailers and e-tailers who value me as their client enough to send birthday greetings and bonus offers.
According to the Gartner Group, 80% of future revenue will come from 20% of your existing customers. Loyalty and Recognition programs with a well-timed Birthday greeting can increase these percentages for you. Do this via direct mail or email with one to one personal communication.
- For those of us with a client list, it’s a no brainer. Recognize your customers Birthday month. No excuses – Birthday month can be appended to your data as long as you have an address and name.
- Say thank you after a project completes or a product is purchased
- Create loyalty programs to keep your customers engaged and buying from you
- Recognize length of relationship by how long they have been a customer or a donor
- Bring them into the family – celebrate a company event or anniversary with an announcement and offer
- Ask for Feedback on a purchase or service
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][mk_image src=”http://www.impactconnects.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/26003.png” image_width=”800″ image_height=”350″ crop=”false” lightbox=”false” frame_style=”simple” target=”_self” caption_location=”inside-image” align=”left” margin_bottom=”10″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text disable_pattern=”true” align=”left” margin_bottom=”0″]
You just read it here, and there are countless posts and articles and free download reports on Retention Strategies, Loyalty, Reward and Birthday Programs, and “The Power of Saying Thank You.” You hear it and see it all the time, so let your customers know you appreciate them and say Happy Birthday. I’ll do my part – I have some shopping to do![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]