Saving Money on Print by Using Digital Storefronts
When it comes to ordering print, did you know that you can save money by changing from traditional ordering methods, such as sending email requests or placing orders over the phone, to a streamlined automated storefront? Here are five ways this simple change can boost your bottom line:
1. Faster, easier ordering. Every time one of your employees has to stop what they are doing to place a manual order, it costs you money. By automating the process, they can spend more time doing things that make you money.
2. No more wasted inventory. When you order through a digital storefront, you can order in small quantities on demand. No more throwing out large amounts of letterhead, brochures, or other business or marketing materials when they go out of date.
3. Bye-bye errors. When you approve and centralize all of your materials in a digital storefront, the branding elements are locked in. Say goodbye to the accidental use of incorrect images and old logos.
4. Embrace the template. Companies, especially small companies working with independent contractors, can spend a lot of money on design. By creating templates for your most common projects, you can put that money toward other things. You’ll still want the most creative, one-off jobs to be professionally designed, but simple, recurring projects can be managed in-house without compromising your brand.
5. Save time. Time is money, right? By starting with a brand-approved template, you can turn around projects in hours rather than weeks, even when you need to make changes to the copy, offer, or image. This allows you to respond more quickly to market changes (such as moves by your competitors) or launch a pop-up sale.
These are some of the top benefits of digital storefronts, but they are by no means the only ones. Let’s go through your account together and see how much money you can save by making this simple change!
You must be logged in to post a comment.